Thursday, September 07, 2006

...two months later...

It's been more than two months, in fact, since my last post here. Lots has happened, and if you've kept up with my blog at newsherald.com, then you know a lot of it has included just being proud that I'm breathing in and out.



Tonight, though, is a signing party for the new crime anthology, North Florida Noir, in which appears one of my particularly foul and mean-spirited stories. I say that because it's true. I was releasing some demons in this one. The main character is not a nice man. But it does take place in and around Century, and if you recall two little boys who figured in the "Legend of the Blackcats" tale, then you'll know that this is about (or at least includes) Tommy's mom, "Loretta." Just for fun, I think I'll post another story by that name here this weekend. It looks like I'll soon have a collection of Century stories again.

I'll take some pictures at the signing and maybe shoot some video. Meanwhile, if you haven't read my recent entries at the News Herald site, and you have some time on your hands, here's a link. You can save time by skipping to the "Anatomy of a Cabbage" entries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home