Sunday, January 22, 2006

Letter from a reader

I got the following letter this week from a reader who said I could share it. He's living and working here in Bay County, and I've known him for years, but never knew we came from the same part of the state.

Welcome to the Dawning of a New Century ... Good Work!

It is strange reading material that is so familiar. You did a finejob of outlining the social dynamics of small town south. Two things that never dawned on me growing up in Jay. I never contemplated the name Century or where the mascot, Blackcats, came from.

Anyway, it took me away and back - way back.

Craig
"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one.
I hope some day you'll join us, and the world will be as one."
John Lennon

Craig Bush
Teacher, West Bay Elementary

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home