Friday, September 24, 2004

People get together...

...and good things can result.

We survived Hurricane Ivan and traveled to Escambia County to help my folks and other family members last weekend. Look here soon for my column about that trip, which will bear a Century dateline. (I won't post it here until it has been published in the paper.)

Upon our return, Michael contacted me about meeting with him and Lynn to talk about a publishing effort. We sat at TGI Fridays (I had the Jack Daniels bacon burger) and talked about contracts, print-on-demand and other options. We settled upon Pottersville Press publishing both of our books (I have not read Lynn's -- it hasn't been proferred to me yet), and we talked about group signings, readings and other promotions.

I have in mind a debut party for Century at the Century High School cafeteria, or maybe at the Alger-Sullivan museum.
I'll post more here about the discussion and plans soon.
Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home